NewsBack to index
23rd April 2021
The Artcooks! Dàlia Adillon’s Mung Bean & Miso Noodle Soup!
If you’re hungry for something a little lighter but definitely filling, Dàlia Adillon has provided (and illustrated) the perfect recipe for Mung Bean & Miso Noodle Soup;
Dalia Adilon’s Mung Bean & Miso Soup
- 2 large eggs
- 1.25 litre veg stock
- 3 tbsp of White Miso paste
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 85g uncooked udon noodles
- 250g cooked mung beans
- 200g diced tofu
- 140g shredded savoy cabbage
- 45g spring onions
- Place eggs in a medium heatproof saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for 8-10 mins. Drain well and let cool before peeling and halving.
- In another medium saucepan, combine the stock, miso paste, ginger, garlic, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Bring mixture to the boil and add udon noodles. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-6 mins until the noodles start to become tender.
- Add the mung beans, tofu and cabbage. Stir to combine thoroughly and cook for 5 mins, or until he noodles are completely cooked and the tofu is warmed through.
- Transfer to serving bowls and garnish with spring onions. Serve Immediately.