NewsBack to index
16th April 2021
The Artcooks! Hannah Riordan’s shares her Summer Berry Pudding!
As the days are getting brighter (and warmer… slowly), it seemed like a good time to share Hannah Riordan’s recipe for Summer Berry Pudding;
Hannah Riordan’s Summer Berry Pudding:
- Frozen Summer Berries
- 1 pack of Belgian Waffles
- 2 bars of white chocolate
- 1 egg
- 300ml of Crème Fraîche
- Cover the base of a deep oven proof dish with Belgian waffles. Break up pieces to fill all the gaps if necessary.
- Evenly scatter half of a packet of frozen summer berries on top of the waffles.
- Break up the white chocolate and pour half over the top.
- Repeat these steps adding another layer of the three elements.
- Whisk together 1 egg and a 300ml carton of Crème Fraîche.
- Pour an even layer over the dish.
- Bake at 180˚C for 30 mins or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve hot on it’s own, with cream or ice cream!