NewsBack to index
16th July 2021
The Artcooks! Lucy Rose’s Veggie Peanut Noodles recipe!
Another week, another recipe! This week’s Artcooks recipe is coming straight from Lucy Rose, who has illustrated a wonderfully simple Veggie Peanut Noodle stir-fry. Delicious!
Lucy Rose’s Veggie Peanut Noodles
- 1 Carrot, ribboned
- 2 Spring Onions, chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, grated
- 1/2 Broccoli, chopped
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 Small piece of Ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 Can of Coconut Milk (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add the noodles. Once cooked, drain and add a dash of oil to stop them sticking.
- Meanwhile, in a Wok or large pan, cook the broccoli in a drizzle of oil.
- Once the broccoli is slightly soft, add the ginger, garlic, carrot, red pepper and cook for a few minutes. Mix in the peanut butter, soy sauce, half of the lime juice, honey, chilli flakes and add a little bit of water or coconut milk to make a sauce-like consistency. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the noodles into the pan and give everything a good mix.
- Serve with the spring onions sprinkled on top and drizzle over rest of the lime juice.